Sunday, August 31, 2014


Loving Brother who is So Loved and will Be Missed

                I love Randy and I’m going to miss him so much. He was such a great Brother, Son, Father, Husband, and Friend. Randy was very selfless. He was always worried about others and always doing things for people. Whether it was helping someone with a fence, remodeling a basement, fixing a lawnmower or weedhacker, working on somebody’s car, or the 1000 other things that he did, most of the time at his own expense. Randy loved Jesus, and loved to read the bible and pray. Randy was very dedicated to his family and loved to be with them, they made him so happy. Randy was a great example of Love, Hard work, Selflessness, and service to others. Randy played a huge role in making me into a better person. Randy is the real McCoy. He is Honest and has Integrity and Honor. Even though we can’t see him, I know that he is here with us and we will see him again. I am so Grateful that Randy was in my life and is my Brother.

 

Randy,

                I love you and miss you. I had pancakes on Friday but could only eat 4, a far cry from 15 which was my personal best with you as my pancake eating coach.

 

                                                                Bobbert

No comments:

Post a Comment