Saturday, August 30, 2014


My Brother Randy,


The most hard working, loving, motivated man I have ever met. 
He takes time out of his busy life to help any one in need at any time.
Family is number one in his book he will be there to support,
surprise and cherish moments with you even if it has been way
too long since you have got in touch.
Loves God and knows him well, has always been strong when
times were tough and reached out a loving hand to others when
they needed it the most.
His laugh brings tears to my eyes, it's one  that causes every one
to giggle along.
I will miss the memories of Christmas and family parties he
planned to keep every one close, playing apples to apples and
laughing about the most random things.
I will miss most of all the leadership that he had, being a role
model that every one strived to be like.
Thank you so much for your love and advice in life and for
being there for me always and forever in my heart.
I love you,
Your sister Rachael.


8-28-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment